SO YOU CAN GO TO SLEEP

It's been a while! But it takes a while to get things on track sometimes, I find. I moved to Toronto! It's really nice to be home, to be back. Things are good! I now see people I haven't in a while, and the change of environment is heartening. I've been speaking to people I've lost touch with, applying for jobs, and really just... loving it. I've recently begun reading Out by Natsuo Kirino, and I really loved it! It's pretty gritty and unapologetic... I'm thinking I might pick up a few more of her books. I saw Scott Pilgrim vs The World last night and it was a really cute homage to Toronto. It's nice to know I'm getting a lot of opportunity now to catch up with V now that I'm back. Wish me luck! Time to plunge back into life!

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
"Me" is a changing concept. Not because I don't know who I am, but rather I try to be a better person. Believe me when I say I know I don't always get it right. But I'd rather spend my time trying to learn from it then give an empty apology.